Era World Prizes changed....

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
trickthat

Era World Prizes changed....

Post by trickthat »

They changed the wiki to show only 2 houses get prizes on era worlds.....so now I want to play them even less......so sorry to all those houses that backed Dorang on EU4, your screwed if he promised you silver.....at least they didn't wait until the night that the server went to age 7 this time

Don't forget that Latin America should still be getting the OLD silver prizes, not the new ones
meatball2k

Re: Era World Prizes changed....

Post by meatball2k »

era worlds are *, killing game
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

yeah, I still got sucked into GC3 but don't play the other new ones......Firefly, please don't make the new AI server an era server.....and please actually change the quests this time....
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

The prizes haven't changed for Era Worlds, but we did just change the Era Worlds to all play like the Age system.
meatball2k wrote:era worlds are *, killing game
I eagerly await more useful feedback... :?
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

you had labeled gold and silver prizes, which we assumed meant that it would be the same as ages where the top house gets gold and the next 4 silver, but now you made a quick change this week to show it as the top house is gold and the second house, not the top 5, get silver.....changearoo again...
https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.co ... ldid=10480
only thing consistent is how consistently you try to change things right before rewards go out.....
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord Alacrity wrote:The prizes haven't changed for Era Worlds, but we did just change the Era Worlds to all play like the Age system.
all of the changes you made still force people to pay to win....now I can rush to earl instead of prince so I guess I spend less or I just go to war sooner so I can spend money on different cards.....now if I want to ransack someone to death early in the game, I have to spend more money on cards....only good thing in this update is making it less expensive for defensive parish guilds....and now you make eu and gc/gr take longer to finish, but have you noticed that your new era rules cause the servers to die even quicker? EU4, big wars until H14 take over and then dead until the end.....lockdown occuring too easy on a short term world.......do you have a clue why? because you made the prizes horrible and no incentive to try to change the results of wars after era 2 maybe 3....so the worlds are dead halfway through their life.....why did you make the prizes so bad and then recently even worse by only giving 2 houses prizes last minute? Prizes cost you nothing and are usually spent again as soon as a new world comes out.....
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

trickthat wrote:
Lord Alacrity wrote:The prizes haven't changed for Era Worlds, but we did just change the Era Worlds to all play like the Age system.
EU4, big wars until H14 take over and then dead until the end.....lockdown occuring too easy on a short term world.......do you have a clue why? because you made the prizes horrible and no incentive to try to change the results of wars after era 2 maybe 3....so the worlds are dead halfway through their life.....why did you make the prizes so bad and then recently even worse by only giving 2 houses prizes last minute? Prizes cost you nothing and are usually spent again as soon as a new world comes out.....
Imo you should write as careful as possible because this guys in firefly, have hard time to understand what are you saying. If they dont actually play the game they cant understand what is the meaning.

@FIREFLY:
TAKE OFF PRIZES FOR SILVER HOUSES AND MAKE GREAT REWARDS ONLY FOR WINNERS.

THEN YOU WILL PROMOTE WARS AND WARS MAKE PLAYERS SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME.

IF THERE IS NO GOOD WARS, NOBODY WILL BUY CROWNS.

NOW YOU HAVE SILVER PRIZES AND THAT MAKES LOT OF PLAYERS CALCULATE AND SAY "OK IM HAPPY WITH SILVER PRIZES, I WILL NOT FIGHT" THIS IS KILLING GAME BECAUSE MANY VETERANS FIGHTERS DECIDE NOT TO FIGHT IF THEY CAN WIN SILVER

Return to “Feedback”