New Idea Ransacking Parishes

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Evil Toad

New Idea Ransacking Parishes

Post by Evil Toad »

I keep thinking in my head about the idea of introducing the ransacking of parishes. I think this could make for a very interesting war and a very interesting twist on the game.

For me I don't worry that much about parish defense. Another player penetrates the walls, who cares? Put gold to zero and feed it with troops from the villas. But if I have a key warring parish and I could risk having my barracks or seige guild taken out by an attack, I would change that mentality. I would also use parish attacks more carefully and strategically so as not to get caught having it attacked undefended.

If your on the defending side and your getting bombed by a particular parish, you can take it out by ransacking out all the buildings.

Im not sure this would work well doing it to counties, provinces, and king seats. For parishes, the ransack should only be able to take out one building at a time per attack so a parish cant so easily be destroyed.
Priest Guardian

Re: New Idea Ransacking Parishes

Post by Priest Guardian »

Parish defense now is very weak.

I think if they allowed defense cards for villages to over ride into parish defense then this could be possible. But as is now parish is too weak to defend against such attacks without cards
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”