Incorrectly rendered battle reports

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Evil Toad

Incorrectly rendered battle reports

Post by Evil Toad »

Today is the 2nd time I have watched a battle showing I win the battle, however, I don't. Not really. I watch my troops walk into the keep with captain still standing but yet "defender wins". Each time I have turned in a ticket to support only to be told sorry the battle rendered incorrectly case closed. I was told that this happens in .001% of all battles which I find interesting since it has happened to me twice and since there was even an area talking about this on the ticket sight, which tells me a lot of people have had this issue.

I spend a good many hours and some $$ playing this game. To tell me "sorry" concerning a game glitch and brush me off isn't good enough. Players who experience this should have things made right somehow, at least in the case of an attack having their armies returned to them intact. SOMETHING should be done other than just telling people sorry and closing the ticket.

If anyone reading this has experienced this or a similar problem, post here. I'd like to see if this is really a .001% problem because I know others this has happened to.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Incorrectly rendered battle reports

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's an Age-old problem so to speak...been going on for years - just look at it that the sprites haven't caught up with what the game code has calculated.
Evil Toad

Post by Evil Toad »

Since I first posted this, three more supposedly incorrectly rendered battle reports. Two on royal towers one in my favor one not. And another on a village raze where over 1/4 of my * army was still standing. And yet somehow I lose. Ridiculous.

And I see no comments from Firefly as to what is being done about it.
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

Nothing will ever happen. This problem is known for years but not important enough it seems to spend time trying to figure out the problem behind it and fixing it.
Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin »

If this is true they could at least give you free crowns or something.
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5

Return to “Feedback”