Stronghold Kingdoms 2 and Crowdfunding

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Stronghold Kingdoms 2 and Crowdfunding

Post by Priest Guardian »

That little tease of a SHK's 2 in the Dev video certainly has folks speculating.

Like new troop types / new game graphics and maps / universal chat window / new game mechanics and a completely separate game where nothing will be transferable from SHK's to SHK's 2. All of which sound like good ideas to me

I suspect Firefly is focused on Stronghold Next at this moment in time , so I do not think much work has gone into a actual SHK's 2 yet. But perhaps soon after Stronghold Next is released such a project will unfold. Leading me to my real question

Will Firefly consider Crowd Funding for Stronghold Kingdoms 2? I know FF has done this in the past and I would likely be interested in that option for SHK's 2 as well as some of my friends, especially if it offered early access on a test server (which would be deleted at actual release date) and perhaps even a small token of appreciation to the dedicated fans who took part in the crowd funding
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Cripper2

Re: Stronghold Kingdoms 2 and Crowdfunding

Post by Cripper2 »

Would only work if a different software house who seemed likely to support the game had the rights . Firefly have had six years to implement the features you requested

Maybe it would be easier for the shk community to crowdfund another studio to produce a similar type of game

Return to “Feedback”