NEW 5 day event ideas

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
meatball2k

Re: NEW 5 day event ideas

Post by meatball2k »

Just be thankful carders play the game otherwise we wouldnt have a game to play.

I dont pay to play but find I do decent job in keeping up with carders.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Here's an idea : instead of talking about implementing new features into the game why not clean up and correct existing and continuous issues as well.

How can u add new things and not expect them to fail/encounter bugs when u can't even fix the bugs that have been active since all the previous updates? Lol just boggles my mind,

On mobile realm 2 forums we made 2 different threads about bugs.. Example how after 2 weeks into age 2 we still can't influence votes in counties... And still not even one single reply from dev's.

Just feels like they enjoy our heavy carders and 'cash cows' as milady Skye calls us, but they don't actually care about us. Only what we give them, which is our money.

I also found the video kinda unprofessional, looked like it was a high school project. I expected more professionalism and thorough explanations about everything.

But I dunno that's just my thoughts.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

meatball2k wrote:Just be thankful carders play the game otherwise we wouldnt have a game to play.

I dont pay to play but find I do decent job in keeping up with carders.
Yep that's the way we have to look at it realistically.
It might be nice to have an even playing field but someone has to cover the costs and at least they have made a way for people to earn cards in worlds like Heretic so we can try them out and understand the benefits and advantages of certain cards.
Speaking of which, the old Heretic world seems to be past it's use by date - any chance of a new card earning world?
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Valhallas wrote:Here's an idea : instead of talking about implementing new features into the game why not clean up and correct existing and continuous issues as well.

How can u add new things and not expect them to fail/encounter bugs when u can't even fix the bugs that have been active since all the previous updates? Lol just boggles my mind,

On mobile realm 2 forums we made 2 different threads about bugs.. Example how after 2 weeks into age 2 we still can't influence votes in counties... And still not even one single reply from dev's.

Just feels like they enjoy our heavy carders and 'cash cows' as milady Skye calls us, but they don't actually care about us. Only what we give them, which is our money.

I also found the video kinda unprofessional, looked like it was a high school project. I expected more professionalism and thorough explanations about everything.

But I dunno that's just my thoughts.
I didn't find the video very good either - sort of drops my opinion of Firefly a bit more after watching it.
I guess we just have to be happy to have the game at all but I would rather much more communication from Firefly on these forums and for them to detail their plans for the game, bug fixes and new developments.

Return to “Feedback”