Watch and Win Now

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
SirZeke

Watch and Win Now

Post by SirZeke »

So I click the link on the game load page and silly me I fell for the lie.

What did I win? Nothing. I did lose time off my lifespan though.

The vid says to click the link. Youtube puts up a huge warning that it is likely a phishing site. Overriding that like the idiot I am it asks me to log in. At that point I realize my stupidity is going to far and I wisely back off.

All of my efforts earned me a waste of time falling for FF lies.

Don't fall for the lies, people. You might get a slim chance to be one of a mere 10 players in the entire game to win a pittance, providing you feed them all your social media info.

Don't bother wasting your time on the vid either. There is nothing actually new being added to the game. They talk about bug fixes on a 7 year old game and more tweaks to the basic code. It's not like you will see anything actually NEW added to the game. New troops? New buildings? Trading fixed? New village types? New attack types? Something to do with all those wasted research points at CP rank? Espionage? Ships for crossing the ocean? Dragons or monsters? Nope, nada, nothing. Just same game that was offered in beta stage almost a decade ago.
Priest Guardian

Re: Watch and Win Now

Post by Priest Guardian »

I love the video, incredible news coming for 2018. I encourage all to watch

I entered the contest for card packs and prizes. Very easy and my computer detected nothing of the sort that you claim be malicious.

I subscribed to all Firefly offers. Firefly is one of the very few companies left in the video gaming industry which has always remained true to themselves and never sold out to anyone. I admire that :)

So my reply in a nutshell to the OP. "stop trolling"
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
SirZeke

Post by SirZeke »

Priest Guardian wrote:I love the video, incredible news coming for 2018. I encourage all to watch

I entered the contest for card packs and prizes. Very easy and my computer detected nothing of the sort that you claim be malicious.

I subscribed to all Firefly offers. Firefly is one of the very few companies left in the video gaming industry which has always remained true to themselves and never sold out to anyone. I admire that :)

So my reply in a nutshell to the OP. "stop trolling"
That you choose to ignore the phishing warning from Youtube itself doesn't give any kind of endorsement of online safety.

That you chose to ignore the data collection threat from signing up for everything using social media accounts is again no endorsement of online safety.

So my reply in a nutshell is to quit baiting others to disregard personal online safety, especially at a game site with so many youthful members. It begs the question of who exactly is the troll here?

You also seem to have trouble with language. The headline was watch and win now, not watch, give up your data, and have a scant chance of winning later. It's called advertising fraud.
Priest Guardian

I have a youtube account a great computer and virus protection

no warning here :roll:

Besides Firefly is one of the very few video game companies I trust with all these new Korean mmo games popping up
SirZeke

Post by SirZeke »

Priest Guardian wrote:I have a youtube account a great computer and virus protection

Besides Firefly is one of the very few video game companies I trust with all these new Korean mmo games popping up

I don't have a Youtube account? Again, I don't feed all my personal info from every site that asks for it. Your warning page might already be whitelisted on your PC. Lack of a warning is no surety at all. You may have already thrown open the door to any that want to walk in.

As for trusting a company with your info, when just about every Fortune 500 retailer, many banks, most governments, and even the credit reporting agencies have been hacked then mere good intentions is far short of being able to protect your data.

Ignorance of online risks isn't a virtue or a winning argument.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

SirZeke wrote:
Priest Guardian wrote:I have a youtube account a great computer and virus protection

I don't have a Youtube account? Again, I don't feed all my personal info from every site that asks for it. Your warning page might already be whitelisted on your PC. Lack of a warning is no surety at all. You may have already thrown open the door to any that want to walk in.

As for trusting a company with your info, when just about every Fortune 500 retailer, many banks, most governments, and even the credit reporting agencies have been hacked then mere good intentions is far short of being able to protect your data.

Ignorance of online risks isn't a virtue or a winning argument.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make them think lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

Priest Guardian are you associated with FF? You strike me as one of these people hired to make reviews which are always positive....
Priest Guardian

larsbagge wrote:Priest Guardian are you associated with FF? You strike me as one of these people hired to make reviews which are always positive....
I should have shares or stocks in Firefly by now :lol: but the answer to that question is no. My only association with Firefly is a fan of the stronghold series, but the MMO hooked me good

Simply put I just love this game and meeting/connecting with other players all over the world and sharing a gaming experience online together as entertainment

Do I think this game is a 10 out of 10. answer is no and I do think so much more can be done to improve the game I love. I trust Firefly will continue to make improvements as resources allow.

As a person I just choose to focus on all the things I love about the game and the reasons I choose to play as opposed to focusing on what I think should be improved and being negative about it. I have posted on the forum over the years what I thought should be improved and even though some of those things never came to be.....yet. I will continue to play and enjoy the parts of the game that keep me playing

peaceout M8 :)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

larsbagge wrote:Priest Guardian are you associated with FF? You strike me as one of these people hired to make reviews which are always positive....
You aren't the only one who's mentioned this . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “Feedback”