Abominable "5 faction" Rule

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Zurab-Kapanadze

Abominable "5 faction" Rule

Post by Zurab-Kapanadze »

Ok, I come from old days and Played on Mir1 And later on Europe 1 alongside other Georgian players and it was fun and entertaining, especially regarding Europe 1 that was full of InterHouse struggles, eternal wars and intriguing diplomacy game. Then I have left it for several reasons for some time and returned back when Europe 4 was launched. And it was surprising for me to see 5 faction rules, and let me say this: This rule is a bloody abomination. I mean, I didnt had problem to not be "under colour" as Georgian factions were always in some house or another, but it generally ruined the attitude towards the game. Large houses added tension and interest in the game. Now most of the server players cannot participate in Glory rounds and soon leave the game as they are bored to not be "under colour". Struggles pretty much ended and playing with these rules became dull and boring. (Also not sure how it is connected to this (though it most likely is) Europe 4 is a wasteland ruled by one house and everyone pretty much just waits the server to end to gain prizes at the end of the age)
Now, I doubt that my post will be read, or that anyone from the developer team would care at all, since I saw that there were numerous other topics regarding this subject, but still: Please, Return the old 20 faction Houses that made game much more entertaining and interesting. If it was about "every player would hop in one House", Europe 4 is a clear proof that this method to solve the problem FAILED MISERABLY.
"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made He man."

Return to “Feedback”