Era World GC3

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
jared0215

Era World GC3

Post by jared0215 »

Can we at least get to vote whether we want the new rules on Global 3 or not?
terrm123

Re: Era World GC3

Post by terrm123 »

Been a while since I played and joined GC3 and was shocked when I made knight and could not raze any one.. not to mention the huge flag counts for the parish.... This seems to slow the game way down and having to drop a village to capture a village instead of raze, not so fun.. in my op ion the new rules have really taken away a lot from the game.. Please get rid of them.... I already seen many season players give up and quit the world.... I will hang for a while but thinking the same thing myself
SirZeke

Re: Era World GC3

Post by SirZeke »

terrm123 wrote:Been a while since I played and joined GC3 and was shocked when I made knight and could not raze any one.. not to mention the huge flag counts for the parish.... This seems to slow the game way down and having to drop a village to capture a village instead of raze, not so fun.. in my op ion the new rules have really taken away a lot from the game.. Please get rid of them.... I already seen many season players give up and quit the world.... I will hang for a while but thinking the same thing myself
most folks quit because everything is so slow and you have to blow a ton of card points just to be able to compete at scouting at all ranks and sending attacks if you are low rank.

parishes are almost worthless unless you joined in the first week and built up quick. every parish taken later is raided every day for flags and cash, so no one can build any parish buildings. the biggest players just shoot off 10+ armies in one shot to raid regional flags. if you build up a small wall to keep these tiny raiding armies out the older player just sends a massive force to blow away your defenses. basically they are just milking dozens of parishes every day and brook no resistance to the idea. i'm not sure how can fix that without trashing the game later. lower the flag need perhaps so the early power players don't raid so rabidly or perhaps let capital holders turn off getting their flags. i've always said we should be able to turn off flags. in older worlds the flags pile up into the hundreds and looks absolutely silly. a player can turn off anything else they earn daily with the right settings, but not capital flags. seems dumb you can't do that. SHK could at least add a few more 1 flag buildings so capital holders can get a few basic buildings in so they can build a defense. otherwise getting into the game later will mean blowing 600 card points on a flag. that's a lot of card pack buying. you would need 192 tokens a day just to buy trash card packs to get up enough just for one lousy flag. anyone coming later to the game had better have a trust fund just to hold a parish.

they need to fix this somehow or we'll all migrate back to age type worlds and learn to keep them from expiring the way world one does it. FF may want new profitable worlds but they opened this one right when everyone was busy with holidays and everyone joining later is going to need to be rich. it's going to end up a low population world that goes through all it's eras fast and closes out.

Return to “Feedback”