New Global Conflict Era world?

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Esoteric Paradigm

New Global Conflict Era world?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

What Era rules are you intending to implement Firefly?
Have any of the player concerns been taken into consideration and if so what changes can we expect when the world opens in 3 days time?
Priest Guardian

Re: New Global Conflict Era world?

Post by Priest Guardian »

I will be there......yet again

Northern England is my spawn location after looking at the whole map and thinking strategy

Also , just got to represent for Firefly. Yes I am Canadian....Bla....Bla....Bla. But they need a White Knight on the England Continent

Yep I never played USA 4 much (MEH) . I have been playing Archeage (now bored with that after 1yr) . Tried Starwars online (same old same old) . Path of Exile (boring old hack and slash) . Time to return yet again and see if I get hooked, this will ultimately come down to me meeting a great group of players and enjoying the game together

I am about to start my winter vacation, lasting Dec 20 until March 1 so if I get hooked on GC3 I could really make a difference in that area of the map

Peaceout guys and see you in England Dec 7
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I played Archeage when it first came out - was fun with the race to get good housing sites etc. Can't remember why I stopped playing now - might have just got busy IRL perhaps.
Corsairland

Post by Corsairland »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:I played Archeage when it first came out - was fun with the race to get good housing sites etc. Can't remember why I stopped playing now - might have just got busy IRL perhaps.

Same here, got my first house then just kinda stopped playing, not sure why.

Return to “Feedback”