It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Premium Tokens 

Post Premium Tokens
It appears to now be common knowledge that a lot of players who play premium tokens are permitted to run multiple accounts as they are not blocked or face the same restrictions as players who do not play premium tokens. I almost always run a premium token, but only one account as stated in the rules. Please advise if my premium token allows me to do multi accounts - seems the exceptions made by playing this wonderful product only further encourages and emboldens cheaters or I have misunderstood the rules all along?

5. Players sharing an Internet Connection.
Players who are sharing the same connection should not trade or reinforce each other. Nor should they capture each others villages. The game will automatically detect if you are on the same connection and limit what can be done. 
If you are using a shared connection, which uses the same public IP address for all players on this connection, you will be unable to perform certain actions. Shared IPs will happen if players are on the same network, i.e. people in the same house/office.
These actions are:
Voting for or by influencing with monks in an election, players on the same connection.
Making a vassal or becoming a liege lord to players on the same connection.
Reinforcing players on the same connection
Using monks (Interdict, Absolution and Excommunicate) on players on the same connection.
Trading with players on the same connection.
Attacking the same common target (humans only) as players on the same connection.
It's possible that people on the same ISP with dynamic IPs may get the same IP.
Players with a Premium Token in play are not subject to this IP restriction.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Post Re: Premium Tokens
seems like we always generate a lot of new players (nipple villas) when we start attacking. I think SHK should give us some free cards for generating all these new accounts.
Love the game, but very little respect for a lot of the players that play. SHK - wish you a very prosperous 2018 - I may not be around then

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]