The Razing System

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Red.Lupis

The Razing System

Post by Red.Lupis »

Didn't quite know where else to put this.

I first started playing on USA 1 when it first started on a different account which I will just say is dead in so many ways even outside the game. I quit playing the game when I realized that the world was dominated barely passed 130 days. I had realized that this game was solely pay to win.

I am a returning player now for 60+ days and the one thing that eats at me the most is the rest of this map not already being opened for conquest and the ability to raze at knight is no longer possible.

I have been limited to capping villages, abandoning them once a week, and handing off the ones worthy while stripping and selling the rest before abandoning again.

Not having a map entirely open and not having the ability to raze at knight, really hurts the enjoyment of the game. This is a war game not farmville.

This is a war game not race to prince the fastest game so you can then raze. That feature is best reserved for temporary worlds where the prizes are worth the efforts.

On this world usa 4. Racing to prince is pointless just to raze. I'm sorry but this is truely the most ignorant of decisions ever made. Because of the inability to raze, this world is already dominated essentially before day 100. Good Job Firefly on this decision. Might as well just go ahead and close this world.

Return to “Feedback”