Faction members are forced to be kicked out later in game?

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Gozitan

Faction members are forced to be kicked out later in game?

Post by Gozitan »

I heard from my faction mates that by time the faction will not hold 20 players and start reducing and the House also holds less factions which will be less than 5. Why not keep it the same until the end? It would be a good adventure to stay on the same side with the same friends. This is like forcing to be betrayed someday even though you have good relations. I feel like it cuts the pleasure of playing this game...
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Faction members are forced to be kicked out later in gam

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I gave up with factions and houses - got stabbed in the back too many times.
Gozitan

Post by Gozitan »

I have heard about the problem that many players cannot find opportunity to join a House because the Houses are full. I have a brilliant solution for how Houses system should work.

Unlimited creation of Houses in the first age - players can now research and create their own faction and afterwards after ranking a few more will have the ability to research and create their own House (can only be created from a faction).
First round - Only the first 10 Houses with the most Glory will remain in the race for the second round, the rest will not be eliminated but are free to continue to grow and get stronger for the second age.
Second round - In this round, the glory system will continue like the same method that used to be in the previous game worlds.
Faction size - To create a faction the leader needs to do a research, and the faction size capacity depends on how many the leader researches on that faction research which can goes up to 25 members.
House size - To create a House the leader of the faction needs to do a research, and the House size capacity depends on how many the faction leader researches on that faction research which can goes up to 6 factions.

For surely these new rules and new gameplay make the game super addictive and never ends and keeps you in the game no matter what happens.

Effects - the problem that players do not find a space for a house is solved, more chaos, promotes more teamwork and can creates bond which will stay together till the end of every world (this will help players to not get bored and play more because there are their friends), promotes more factions to rise, diplomacy between Houses and factions,

Disable - disable the system where the size of players which a faction can hold. This is forcing players to betray each other, and is causing players to find it hard to trust and make friends, and because of this the players will gradually lose the will to continue playing Stronghold Kingdoms.

After FF achieve these, there are many ways how they can improve, example more variety in military units.

My other desired features;
Gold upkeep system - Now all units have to pay gold upkeep instead of Spare Unit Size. This means that the game do not force you to buy units in every village but by this method you can hire more in one of your villages.
Morale - Now military units will be effected by morale. You need to keep them well fed and also make sure you have enough gold to pay their upkeep.
Scouts gives cancel orders - Scouts now can be sent to an attacking army to cancel an attack if they arrive in time.
Scouts spies armies that are travelling - Scouts can now be sent to spy an army that is travelling.

Attacking and Defending new features:
Stop an incoming attacking army - you can now send an army to defeat an attacking army which will stop the army from reaching your castle.
Before you attack a castle, apart from preparing the formation if you reach the castle, you need to also prepare the formation if the army get attacked while travelling.

Please give your feedback and suggestions :)
Imioniuas

Post by Imioniuas »

I don't know how to do it, but i don't like that my faction and many others will be without house forever.

Return to “Feedback”