Where is all the feedback from Firefly???

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Esoteric Paradigm

Where is all the feedback from Firefly???

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Players are getting virtually no feedback at all from Firefly - why?????????????????????
What are your plans to fix the debacle of the new era rules?
When will a decent new world be opened?
When will you respond to all the comments about the new phone app bugs etc?
Is anybody home?
Dumpster Fire

Re: Where is all the feedback from Firefly???

Post by Dumpster Fire »

I work for firefly in my mind, and thus I can provide the feedback they can't because of political correctness and snowflakes.

We appreciate all of you continuing to fund our company, but we cannot see a future for SHK in the long run, also we don't have the talent to build on the system without having to take on additional debt.

It would be amazing if you could continue to spend money we slowly unwind this IP and it allows us to find another green pasture.

Don't fret! we'll continue to pay lip service to your requests and make wonderful youtube shorts highlighting us reading your feedback

Thank you Dear Wallets

Not-A-Firefly-Anything

DF
I burn, therefore I am
RedStarFalcon

Re: Where is all the feedback from Firefly???

Post by RedStarFalcon »

It’s crazy, they are responding to bad reviews on the App Store saying updates are coming and to go to support website in the meantime.

Respond to support tickets saying they are fully aware of issues and updates to fix them are coming “next week” (which is now last week).

Woefully supported and inactivity going through the roof on global realm 1, not sure I can be bothered trying to do it all again on realm 2.

Like you say, moo for us cash cows, moooooooo

Return to “Feedback”