Mail Sync Problem

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Carazco

Mail Sync Problem

Post by Carazco »

Hi!
I use two computers to play SHK. If I log in to computer one and read a new mail that just came there, I wont be able to find it again in computer two unless the sender replies back. Also, threads that I read on computer one also wont sync in computer two unless I open it. Is this a bug or is there a way to sync the mail manually? Thanks
MiladySkye

Re: Mail Sync Problem

Post by MiladySkye »

Carazco wrote:Hi!
I use two computers to play SHK. If I log in to computer one and read a new mail that just came there, I wont be able to find it again in computer two unless the sender replies back. Also, threads that I read on computer one also wont sync in computer two unless I open it. Is this a bug or is there a way to sync the mail manually? Thanks
I would also like the answer to this question since it's been like that since I've been playing and it's extremely annoying.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I have endured this flaw for 5 years.
Carazco

Post by Carazco »

I think I found the solution! :idea:

First you must show hidden files and folders by opening: File Explorer Options > View > Show hidden files, folders, and drives.

After you play on Computer 1 and receive new threads, when you want to play in Computer 2, before you login go to:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\[COMPUTER USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Kingdoms
Find "MailData-XXXX-XXX.dat" and delete it. If there are two files, I usually delete both. Once you login on Computer 2, the mail will sync again and new threads will appear! Hope it's helpful :D

Return to “Feedback”