Winners and Losers

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
cozbar

Winners and Losers

Post by cozbar »

Not sure how well received this will be,
In my opinion the biggest draw back of these types of game is the big spenders clump together too much, if you want competitive play it needs limited somehow, perhaps by making rewards closer between winners and losers, only other option it to buff or nerf certain aspects of the game. I don't consider myself a heavy carder but during the times I've played the game proper I've spent more than £1000, I'm sure I'm not alone with this figure, if I felt there was reason to play I'd spend again, but with current reward for excessive spend and clump together against everyone else. Even when in such a house there's no real encouragement to endeavour to contribute, because if I spend £100 there's 10 spending £500. With mobile hopefully you encourage more balanced play with smaller crown or even card pack purchases such as £0.50 attack packs where one can contribute an army without having to farm a few days for troops, one it'd create activity and entice players to spend a small amount in game that is affordable for all, limited per day so it can't be abused by sad sacks.

Cheers cozbar
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Winners and Losers

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Blimey - I had no idea people were spending that much on the game. I like the game but would rather not be in a house if that's what they spend to win.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

to be fair tho I do like the way that Firefly have enabled people like me, who have spare time but not so much cash, to get some nice cards and points via their Heretic world.
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

Rise of the wolf and heritic were both great worlds from Firefly for players to build up card points and cards for free

Return to “Feedback”