Please take my money

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Edward the Confessor

Please take my money

Post by Edward the Confessor »

Dear Sir or madam

I have some money I would like to give you, could you please start a new world so I can play as a returning player on a level playing Field. Also could you release the iOS version, then I can begin spending.

Yours Sincerely

A willing paying player
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Please take my money

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Edward,

Three questions for you about starting a new world "on a level playing field."

1) How many players do you have on your teamspeak server that are all going to join this new world at the same time in the same zone? How many of these players are going to use 200 peasant cards to attack you and pump you up with easy and quick honor?

2) How much vacation do you have available to play the game 18 hours a day during the first 7 days of the server launch?

3) Just what is your idea of "a lot of money" to spend on crowns? Assuming you are buying in large blocks of 3,150 crowns and are spending them all on 315 random packs, how MANY TIMES are you planning to purchase the $159.99 block of crowns.

In my opinion there has not been a level playing field for any individual player on any of the "new world launches".

- Deke
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Edward,

Three questions for you about starting a new world "on a level playing field."

1) How many players do you have on your teamspeak server that are all going to join this new world at the same time in the same zone? How many of these players are going to use 200 peasant cards to attack you and pump you up with easy and quick honor?

2) How much vacation do you have available to play the game 18 hours a day during the first 7 days of the server launch?

3) Just what is your idea of "a lot of money" to spend on crowns? Assuming you are buying in large blocks of 3,150 crowns and are spending them all on 315 random packs, how MANY TIMES are you planning to purchase the $159.99 block of crowns.

In my opinion there has not been a level playing field for any individual player on any of the "new world launches".

- Deke
100% agree with Deke's statement . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Edward the Confessor

Post by Edward the Confessor »

Hmm, not the conversation I was expecting to start
DekeYoungAtlanta

Edward, spawn a village on USA-3 in North Georgia or South Louisiana and message me. We can bring you up to speed with the rest of the server in a month.
DekeYoungAtlanta

USA-4 starts next week with the ERA rule set.

Edward, let me know how that "level playing field" works out for you.

Expect that if you don't make Page on Day 1 you will not be able to join a faction that is in a house.

- Deke

I am going set up as an observer on USA-4 to track player counts and House limits. Anyone else planning for the launch, Private Message me.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Edward, how was your experience on the level playing field of the USA-4 launch?

It has been very entertaining for me.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Edward, how was your experience on the level playing field of the USA-4 launch?

It has been very entertaining for me.
I can't help but smile at that response. :)

I thought that USA4 would be quiet with such low player counts, but this has been an interesting week on that server.

I cant help but wonder what happens next. :)
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I just want a new UK world haha....

Seriously, a level playing field can exist, even if you don't pay. Activity eventually trumps money, if you can survive the initial onslaught of carders. And activity also gets cards of your own.

I just want to have fun and spend a little time every now and then nurturing villages.
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Cabet

Post by Cabet »

Is the message from Hey buddy approve by SK saying :
Hey did you get your underground offer from stronghold kingdoms yet
last time i check it was 20 left if you havnt get yet go for it
Its....

2500 Card Point.
7 Eureka Cards.
50 Random Card Pack.
20 Ultimate Card Pack.

or is it an imposture ?