New worlds on Mobile

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Dave1

New worlds on Mobile

Post by Dave1 »

FF this game needs new blood and hopefully when you open on Android / IOs etc we will get it but with these Era rules in Euro 4 they will leave quick

We have all said that they need to be in a Faction / House to learn te game and get involved in a team to enjoy the game
But with the big flags increase needed to do basic defense ie Tunnelers, Ballisters and Turrets this will not help them as they rank up the Al attacks just break the castles open
You need to lower the flags needed to place these guilds or lower the attack levels to even this out
A GAME IS ABOUT KEEPING THE GUYS THAT PLAY INTERESTED SO THEY STAY not rip them off for money having to play defense cards against Al attacks
keep players happy and playing and in the long run you make more money
We have all said a lot about the crap new rules ie raise at Prince etc SO BEFORE YOU OPEN ON MOBILE have a good rethink as i am sure you will have noticed a drop in activity and money income over the past few weeks
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: New worlds on Mobile

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I want the next new server to use the regular AGE rule set instead of the ERA rule set.
BeowulfKing

Re: New worlds on Mobile

Post by BeowulfKing »

1. Parishes need to be upgrated more easily. Building something is too expensive now.

2. Raze need to be available at level earl or marquise

3. Faith cap raised at 300 or 400k.

4. Iding, excoming, absolving your teamates, no matter what rank they are, needs to be available also at level earl or marquise.

5. Add more houses or 30 players per factions.

6. Since we dont have knight razer, the price to raze and excom lower rank troll player needs to be reasonable.

there is no way i will start any new world with these current era rules.

Return to “Feedback”