Online player statistics?

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Enlade

Online player statistics?

Post by Enlade »

It might be nice to have some online player statistics where historical stats are compiled for players between all similar worlds. Like it would be nice to be able to find out who got the highest rank ever or where you fall in a list of highest ever ranked players...or any other such stats. I mean, as it is any efforts that a player puts into a game over the course of 6+ years will just disappear once the game ends. Efforts to run up ones Points would matter more if there was some historical online record of how high I got my points before someone destroyed my parishes, or whether my rank was higher than everyone else in other worlds after I spent 6 years building it up. I know there is a * like online listing that shows winning factions, but it isn't ranked, and honestly most players can't get onto those factions and yet they might lead in many of the statistics, but they don't get to at least compare their efforts. Plus, it would help those players that work hard to get onto a good faction next game they play because they can point to their historical efforts in the game. I think it would be pretty easy to just compile all the stats for all players (based on world type) and let people look at how they rate against all players in different worlds (maybe based on similar worlds, but I am not sure you even need to make that distinction since a parish is a parish is a parish, killed bandit camps and such should be comparable between worlds). Anyway, it would be nice to see my name in lights even if I didn't get picked by the popular kids to be on a big strong faction team. If I put in effort to kill the most wolfs then maybe I deserve a pat on the back and get my name in the records books. :)
Wilksy

Re: Online player statistics?

Post by Wilksy »

Good idea mate.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “Feedback”