Final Age not a failure

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Final Age not a failure

Post by Priest Guardian »

As I watch the final age on W-5 and EU-2, it is wrapping up fairly fast imo

Firefly cannot stop the players from achieving this no matter the difficulty. Everyone loves FREE stuff and Fame by closing out the server these players get something for the years of service. I applaud that

Its actually a way that Firefly is giving back to the community I think with great rewards and the prospect to start anew with all they learned from the first go around

Now we can look forward to a new server opening and a fresh start for all :D

Awesome job you guys ;) Players and FF staff :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Final Age not a failure

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Lots of activity in the Final Age. Hopefully Firefly learns enough from these 2 rounds (World-5 and Euro-2) to make some tweeks.
Capturing 150 Royal Towers is no big deal when the dominate player group has no competition, as seen in all 3 examples to date.
- Deke
Priest Guardian

Well both servers were at 0 towers when I logged in this morning. I do see a few players still in vaca mode from new years as a lot went for the option to spend their last years unused ones

I suspect the button was not clicked because maybe they are waiting for some of their old teammates to return first so they do not miss out
Cripper2

Post by Cripper2 »

neither of the dominant houses is winning the glory race yet and some allied houses would not get silver prizes. Honour seems to have been carried over for some houses from the previous glory round or it has something to do with smaller houses gathering honour faster. Not sure but they wont press the button while another house is ahead
Priest Guardian

EU-2 Finished and closed server

The real question is how many players were lucky enough to have Prince Rank and a village on both these servers this week?

You will be receiving 4K card points / 10 research packs / 10 ultimate packs / 20 super random packs / 40 random packs / 6 30day premium tokens

Not a bad haul in 1 week for having a single village and achieving rank Prince. Makes you wonder why everyone does not got to ALL servers now at age 3 or later and plop a village in hopes the steward kills a wolf castle for 1 mil honor. Rinse and Repeat

As servers close and players attain Prince rank on these servers there are going to unfold some powerful Free Carders to come :shock:
Priest Guardian

French / German / South American etc......... Go farm all the servers for Prince Rank and in the next 2 years you will have more cards / premium tokens / card points than you know what to do with.

In couple years time no one will be buying crowns as the servers come to close with such rewards

All of a sudden Free to play / Free to Farm has a whole new meaning

I am already prince on W-3 / GC- 1 / GC- 2 so at least I got something to look forward too :D
that alone = 6K card pts / 15 research pack / 15 ultimate packs / 30 super random packs / 60 random packs / 9 - 30day premium tokens

Might be a year before I collect but still nice
Priest Guardian

I am now slapping villages up on all language servers which are most advanced in Age

village names like "Just Farming not an enemy or Alt" or posting on the parish walls " Just trying to get to rank Prince not an enemy"

In hopes to get in on the cut of Free Rewards from Firefly down the road

Hey, if the steward kills a Wolf Castle while I am in the 3 day timer I am Knight rank. 1/3 the way to Prince

SOLUTION :idea:

Many Free to play MMORPG's offer a limited number of characters (some just 2) with an option to buy more slots for characters. The same should apply to SHK's, All accounts should have access to two servers of their choice with an option to buy access to more servers with crowns. Once this goes into effect it would be like losing premium status on other MMO's, you log in and where before you were on multiple servers so now pick the 2 servers you wish to keep. Once logged into the game you can purchase more servers with crowns

If a server is retired or you lose all villages on a server then you gain a server slot which you can return to the last server or pick a new one

Otherwise this game will lose all control in a few years with players attaining 10's a thousands card points and infinite other rewards with little effort
swift231

Post by swift231 »

got any tips for getting prince fast on a card point farming account?

how long does a world take to go from age 5 to 6 to final to end?

are you sure you need to get prince rank?

what worlds are currently close to ending? what age realistically would you start your farm village in? 1-2-3-4-5-6-final ?
Cripper2

Post by Cripper2 »

There is a 900% banqueting bonus in later ages. Make villages that produce venison, furniture, metal-ware and clothing. Highland is the best type.

There are a series of videos made by davidspy on youtube that show you how to do this in age 1. In these later ages it works x9 better

To do this at a fast speed you need to control the parish where you are building your villages so you can get the appropriate guilds to speed up your honour goods production. It took me 23 days to get to prince rank on world 4. World 3 its taking significantly longer because I dont control the parish. Keep any spins you get from quests till you get to duke rank to get the best rewards. Things will be slow going if you dont play a premium token while you are building the villages

Obviously with this method you do very litttle military and defensive research
swift231

Post by swift231 »

thank you for the response, but was hoping you could also tell me what worlds are close to ending ? so i can zip in and try farm up, I was originally a w3 player so I already have the prince rank there, you said you are going to w4, is there any other worlds to abuse?

Return to “Feedback”