Feedback on New World Types

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.

I think the Domination world sounds:

Exciting!
52%
Frightening!
17%
Not sure.
31%

Total votes: 218

SirZeke

Re: Feedback on New World Types

Post by SirZeke »

WaywardChampion wrote:
Beelingus wrote:how about making a button to report cheating in the moment we see it, so we don't need to waste our own gaming time on this - we should be here to play and have fun, not make reports on cheaters.

its become normal for players right to the top to use alts, look at this.. https://imgur.com/a/XJt9d

and i'm the only one who complains about it, am i the only one who uses a single account still? lol
@Beelingus -> I honestly don't think that FF cares enough about multi-account cheating to expend any resources to stop it.

I think that perhaps it is time for you , me and any of the other honest players to migrate en mass to another game.

So, which other game interests you? I am ready to move when you are :)

Sure they care. It's how they sell tokens. The more paying to cheat players the better.

They will need beer money when they realize that their "new" dungeon crawl pc offering is going to tank when people figure out that Morrowind made almost 20 years ago is better.

As some who always used to buy their games new, I always noticed that when it came to patches and updates they took forever to release and never really solved a lot of the pet peeves players had. It's like they fire the design team after release and then tell the contract janitor to patch the mistakes. I also think they get all huffy when what they consider a feature ends up being something the players want to get patched out. Though you can't even be sure they pay attention. They typically quit the player forums after a year of player grousing because they don't get a new payday out of it. They keep popping in here only because crown sales keep the lights on. I guess someone should try the new rabbit dungeon game to see what they wasted the players SHK crown money on, because I doubt that game title had publishers fighting each other to offer up an advance.
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

I have a suggestion that may solve some of the various problems, though not optimal:

1. Age rules no Era rules
2. PC game interface, no mobile interface
3. Raze can only be done if Baron or above
4. You can only ID others if Baron or above
5. You can only EX others if Baron or above
6. You can only vote for others than yourself if Baron or above
7. You can only be a vasal if Baron or above
8. You can LL others if Baron or above
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

Additions added:

1. Age rules no Era rules
2. PC game interface, no mobile interface
3. Raze can only be done if Baron or above
4. You can only ID others if Baron or above
5. You can only EX others if Baron or above
6. You can only vote for others than yourself if Baron or above
7. You can only be a vasal if Baron or above
8. You can LL others if Baron or above
9. You can only AB others if Baron or above
10. You can only join a house if Baron or above
11. You can only cap another players villa if Baron or above
12. You can only raze players who are Baron or above
13. You can only capture another players villa if Baron or above
14. You can only abandon a villa once a week if Baron or above
15. You can abanond a villa every second day if less than baron
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Here is a thought, Training worlds!

FF seems to want to "protect" new players from being overwhelmed by the established players, and so have created a set of rules that greatly favors not only new players, but also seems to favor mobs of Multi-accounts from players seeking an advantage.

This combined effect has destroyed the kind of game that we all enjoy playing.

So here is what I suggest as a compromise, require all new players to prove that they can rank up to at least Duke on a training world before being allowed to join one of the regular worlds.

Such a world would have NO Houses, and NO glory race. It would exist solely to allow new players to practice the skills required to be competitive on the regular worlds. Also there would be no real incentive for most players to stay on this world beyond meeting the requirements to "Unlock" access to the regular worlds.

This could actually also serve as a recruitment world for new or established groups to gain new members.

The beauty of this is that it would also serve to inhibit most multi-account players because they would have to actually work at ranking up on the Training world, before they could use that new alt in the Regular worlds. I believe that this would reduce much of the multi-account cheating that seems to flourish in the game, or at least slow it down a bit.

Perhaps then we can have the honor costs and raze rank reduced back to what they were in the age rules, and we could have more balanced, competitive worlds again.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

MiladySkye wrote:
Beelingus wrote:how about making a button to report cheating in the moment we see it, so we don't need to waste our own gaming time on this - we should be here to play and have fun, not make reports on cheaters.

its become normal for players right to the top to use alts, look at this.. https://imgur.com/a/XJt9d

and i'm the only one who complains about it, am i the only one who uses a single account still? lol
There are a handful of us left . . . although most of us are on our way out the door tbh.

I wouldn't hold your breath for FF to crack down on cheating or even making reporting it easier. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the "rules" state that 2 or more accounts from the same IP/computer must run a premium token to get away with alt accounting . . . which means more crowns being bought by the cheaters . . . which results in FF getting its pockets lined by the corrupt players who often are the wallet warriors or those who get crowns and card points through a back channel/foreign currency scheme.
I'm sure there are still many of us that use a single account, although I can only speak for myself.

If they are going to continue to allow cheaters then they should have a Server devoted only to honest players, ie, no cards or tokens allowed. That's the kinda world I want to see and if there was any suspicious activity it would be noticed a mile away and acted upon without much investigation.

I still don't understand why players cheat and perhaps never will but it's disheartening to see them getting away with it time and time again.
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

Training world would be good:
Rules-
Rank to Earl
(insert proper point number here) and all training quests finished, which would teach a player how to use every single part of the game, and while we are at it, have old players able to join their too, and get the rewards which would be:
good wheel spins (+5 ranks)
30 2 day premiums
4 7 day premiums
10 super and utra randoms
30 randoms
through out the quest+adviser line of tasks
which they of course would not be needed in the training world because it would have:
3 building que
2 research que

and if the programmers say "im going to cry at this idea" or the 'corporate leadership' scoffs, they will become scorn, because none of this is super hard, they just dont want to work for the money when corruption will do it for them- sickening
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

if they would take commission workers, make us sign the papers to give away all our rights of speech and duplication, and provide us with the crappiest of laptops (with all the security features you want) for programming, tell us that we each get 500 dollars upon completion, hire 10 of us, and have us work together to program the stuff, i think they would be surprised how many would be ready to do so-
also is there anything wrong in England with giving alternative forms of payment- such as like 10 30 day tokens and 100 random card packs? that would be reallllllly nice.
i know i would do it just to be able to have the game i wanted to play, a fair, honest game.
500 dollars per project completed on the game would be nice too, cause i live on a fixed income and that would keep me under the threshold to keep my income and be able to work... just saying firefly, you dont have to play the dirty game, and you can trust people, you can even expect the 10 to meet a deadline-

every year in January we would come out with an awesome update

"By Player's For Player's"

come on... my father pays Afghans $250 per website they build then sells them for 2000 dollars A YEAR- AND BUSINESSES DO IT CAUSE THEY ARE GOOD SITES

Also, we still need to advertise this stuff... but my suggestion is - if you want people to pay into the game, encourage people to pay IN THE AD's show how AWESOME PREMIUM and CARDS are, do ad's just on HOW TO USE CARDS for people who like SHK
Do ad's on HOW TO BUILD CASTLES for those who have bought cards (not sure how to find that one out on facebook, haven't looked into any of that don't even know if they have that feature- you could probably do it using a cookie of some sort for the buy page ;-) )
I know my stuff, but a CV? who without schooling has a cv? WHO? i have a website i have hand built, i have a few games i made on it, i have knowledge of how to read almost any code and edit it within an hour, and I'm sure 9 other of your 5000 players do too- not all of us have degree's though man, i tried filling that * site out without a cv- it wouldn't let me!
the only limit i have is that i dont program full time, so i dont know every detail of C# or C++, plus they are my hardest languages- though i can read and understand what they do, given a few hours.

Thats it for my rant to the programmers/admins/leaders of this corp... i know i dont like you guys but i love this game, give the players a chance and we will make Stronghold Kingdoms Great Again!
haha, I don't believe i just said that...
Mosryp

Re: Feedback on New World Types and tourney

Post by Mosryp »

I like the tourney Quest but as human we are we always like to complain lol lol

tourney in new wold as USA5 a 84 day old ,do SK / FF think it is fair to all players to put a min of 500 flags

1 flags per day if no one as use their flags they got a total of 84 who we can forget that as every owner of perishes need it to built
( where the cost of using flag is over charge 1 builtding ok the second one double the amount of flags ,but that is a other story )

new era go fast we all know that , 84 day 4 houses left in running it is fast lol

it will be nice if a second look will be give by SK and think put on perpective of old world ( like World7 in age 5 after 2221 days )
and flag in some perishes are in the 200 / 300 even reaching 700 flags per perishes as they do not use flags as much of new wold ( like usa5 ) that way it will be more equal value for all world /era

just my avis in 2 cents

greath work on era as I think it is the third one and some adjustment is needed in all new think
aryomm

Post by aryomm »

f u ck you stronghold with this faking stupid game
i made my village 2 month and with an attack to my castle everything is ruined ???????????
fu ck you
i stop palying this sht
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

it will be interesting

you should do a test run on it first and see how players react to it

Return to “Feedback”