IP address .... I am done

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
FORTKNOX.

IP address .... I am done

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Again , I am blocked from sending my wife resources to her new village because apparently we are on the same IP.

I find this funny since she is my vassal on many villages , but today its not ok to be my vassal or send her resources for her new charter.

This topic has been covered many times with regards to cheaters and alts.

It has happened too many times to myself and my wife. I have been here since 'ALPHA testing' but today I am done with this. Goodbye all, its been fun while its lasted these 2 years

To all on the forums my villages on W-2 are now vacant as I open up the front doors to all. Peaceout, best of luck to all you :)

FORTKNOX.
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Warped

Re: IP address .... I am done

Post by Warped »

Good bye my friend.

Firefly, you're screwing yourself out of profit by restricting legit players who are happy to purchase cards etc.
Warped

Post by Warped »

Curious David, why did you miss out this line..

"Players with a Premium Token in play are not subject to this restriction."

in your attempt to sound superior.

FORT is defo not the first to be restricted even whilst playing premium, and I'm sure he won't be the last.
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

This is a difficult issue.

Restrictions that hinder abuse, will hinder some legit play.

No way to completely block abuse without seriously impairing legit fair play.

So, some inconvenient restrictions must exist.

Allowing premium to be exempt from those restrictions allows premium players to cheat with multi accounts.

But, it is also not hard to cheat this system without premium.
CaptainChaos550

Post by CaptainChaos550 »

This is what pretty much every player says who is running alt accounts: "My wife and I play together" and then "my kids all play too" and then "I'm in a corporate office and we all play off of the same IP" and then "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!"

Stop cheating.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

wow you searched deep for this old thread :roll: :lol:

Lets see …...I will start by saying hello to the OP. OH wait a second.....that's me :shock: Yes my original account with this game, long time ago

Am I in trouble for starting a second account when W-9 opened? NO! because I stopped playing FORTKNOX and have only ever played Priest Guardian since

To answer my old post question yes my premium token ran out back then and I apparently had a nervous break down ….or so it seemed :lol: Ranting and raving to FF

Yep I was an idiot and quick to open my mouth shouting before researching the facts

Now I understand and appreciate the rules and regulations around premium tokens and multiple accounts from one household . I have no problems with these rules and have seen a couple real cheaters get banned over the years

Firefly IS doing their job correctly to curb cheating
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

Where you at btw priest? Didn't see ya on gc4
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

JustAnotherFarmer wrote:Where you at btw priest? Didn't see ya on gc4
Well I played GC 3 with Dave1 for the first time. That was fun :)

Took a break and played some Path of Exile with the wife and other friends in the US

Back at it on the Island Warfare server right now last 4 months. But having missed the first 2 years of that server its playing catch up right now with research. Currently CP with 18 villages. But its a farm server without any wars

Waiting for the new challenge system to go live and give it a go

I have 2 problems with era rules . 1st age does not allow enough players into House colors and ages are way to fast. I am not going to sink a few K $$ into a server that's going to be over in 12 months or shorter
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

I like the Era rules more. Old servers were over for me after age 1 as age 2 was giving only negative aspects and deleted parishes. Era rules make constant war possible due to the 200k fp cap and also make still fun in the later eras. When the server is active it lasts long enough for anyone to fight it out and the then comming time to farm your win till the end gets cut a bit. Better system than age rules by far. No farmers can win. 200k fp are gone fast so farming a year doesn't give you an advantage.
Lord Merbs

Post by Lord Merbs »

I agree, but there are some things from the age systems that i would like to see in era worlds, and they need to last longer :)
~merbs

Return to “Feedback”