Newest Tourney

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
DontBeaWuss

Newest Tourney

Post by DontBeaWuss » Tue May 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Once again, you are allowing players who have parishes/Counties to be able to use their fast parish/county armies to destroy the bandit camps in this Tourney while those players who have only villa armies will be struggling to even get the Bronze prize.

FF, why do you have these tourneys that give the bigger players an unfair advantage over smaller players???????? (and not necessarily rank either, some high-ranked players only have a few villas in some cases).

The ones that win the top two prizes in these Ai killing sprees are always those that have the advantage of parishes and Counties. Those parish and Counties are taking normal players' taxes, yet they don't get a share of the prize.

This unfairness of tourneys has been brought up before - I assume you just don't care about the unbalance of them, regardless how long the tourneys last.

Kadael

Re: Newest Tourney

Post by Kadael » Wed May 13, 2020 10:59 am

I have pointed this out to them tbh, heavy card use on top of Parishes for armies mean that anyone who doesn't have/use them is screwed.

I do get that it means anyone who is specifically an Attacker using the Military tree to rank up gets their fair share of things, like they did for Banquets; but it's clearly pointing out massive flaws and the imbalance crater that they leave behind.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Wed May 13, 2020 2:05 pm

So, why does FF not take this into the equation? As usual, it seems FF are clueless about their player base.

Kadael

Post by Kadael » Thu May 14, 2020 10:39 am

Honestly I'm not 100% sure anymore.

Back when the game was starting up there was more dedication maybe is the word, from a select few (Firefly is a small company after all). Jabber, Daz, Mark, and few of us mods were in constant communication, in game a lot.

Obviously now they have Warlords/Rome as their priority and SHK I assume just supplements the company as a whole, it is over 10 years old after all. But still the potential for SHK has never changed, it could go on for a very long time and require minimal updates.

Nowadays since coming back, I know that Mark left years ago (he's doing really well which is great), Daz I've no idea where he has gone, Jabber too. Mod group has been removed which was necessary given recent issues (but was totally avoidable) and tbh I'd argue that group being needed again, on the forums, discord, in game, wiki and possibly ticket system: this alleviates FF's need to take time away from Warlords and Rome to some that they can trust. That would in turn allow communication again for updates, botters, all the general MMO related stuff.

Just lots of small things that could change to brighten up the place, that make a big impact really.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Thanks for the reply kadael :)

Would like to see someone from FF reply to this as to why they have these unfair tourneys.

Return to “Feedback”