It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Bring back the real SHK 

Post Re: Bring back the real SHK
King Phillip II wrote:
Think about it; if you join an age map in a later stage, there is no way you can catch up with other players, who have MILLIONS of faith.

Just have to be better than the enemy. Multiple houses have lost entire servers on Age maps to players who had 1/10th of their resources and weren't there nearly as long.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

King Phillip II wrote:
WaywardChampion wrote:
If the resulting lack of any real competition makes a world more interesting then please feel free to farm forever in the broken game that remains.

In the time that I was waiting on my Age map for a war to happen, I played 3 different ones on my Era map.

You can farm forever in Age, because there is no limit to faith points.

On Era, once you got 200k, there is not much use in any more farming, so you start looking for war again.

Not that hard to understand right? Farming for months makes more sense on Age.

Think about it; if you join an age map in a later stage, there is no way you can catch up with other players, who have MILLIONS of faith.

I mean if you join a late map you shouldnt be able to catch up to the people who have been playing the map anyway....

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:23 am

OutlawMC wrote:
King Phillip II wrote:

Just have to be better than the enemy. Multiple houses have lost entire servers on Age maps to players who had 1/10th of their resources and weren't there nearly as long.

I wasn't taking cards & limitless time into account

If you have a normal school / work life you will need faith to play and compete in wars

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 pm

jared0215 wrote:
I mean if you join a late map you shouldnt be able to catch up to the people who have been playing the map anyway....

We don't agree ;)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Im pretty sure NOBODY from firefly read this post, bcs they simply do not care about the game :D

they are afraid to make a age world because they do not know if their team can make that long run and stay together to keep another age world alive.... Firefly might even collapse in near future, so they are trying to make as much money as possible with the new Era servers. They do not care for players and that their game is getting outdated, the rewards are worthless, the multi accouning is on the new level beyond imagination ! Does firefly care? No, all it matters that you give them money, money is making this world to spin. If players stop giving money to Firefly by EARNING rewards from winning the server, they would cease to exist ;) But, making Era world they completely ruined everything, so instead of getting as much money as possible, it backfires, as people do not care to waste money and most of all, TIME for playing worthless servers with worthless rewards.

But they do not realise that if they make this game good again, that many players, new and old will come back to the game, and spend money to achieve the goal, win the server and get a loads of cards and cards points. That way everyone is winning

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3