TO ALL PLAYERS: A SUGGESTION || TO ADMINS: FEEDBACK

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Hezikiah II

TO ALL PLAYERS: A SUGGESTION || TO ADMINS: FEEDBACK

Post by Hezikiah II »

OK the Admins will not be motivated to change the way the game is abused by the main cheaters until a crew of us who are not paying start paying, the abusers pay multiple 10K per month into the game and keep their business open, they cant kick them without serious harm to their business, and those who do not pay or say "i have put 500 in this year" you need to understand, unless we have 500 people putting in 500 a year, we cant come close to their power of influence...
what i am asking anyone who reads this to do is:
Commit to welcoming EVERY NEW PLAYER in the first 50 days of the game in your county!
COMMIT to paying 2.99 into the game every paycheck, or state check, or whatever money you get each 2 weeks... trust me i will explain, and now to paraphrase from what i have told my allies in-game (whomever they are):

i want to create an alliance of players who all commit to paying in a minimum of 2.99 every paycheck, and gifting others as often as they can who are new to the game, i want at least 20 core leaders for this, i wish i could bring back my old allies, they would be useful, but they couldn't cut it...
after a while in this world i will have my resitance alliance... i know a lot of the unhappy and downtrodden here, and we all are getting fire in our bellies! we want a change, the only way to vote in this game is with $ or their equal, and if we all commit... we can make SHK Great Again.

people who play big time, often say they dont have to pay to win, they just have to rank, well one of the things i want to do,
i want the Leaders to rank to Knight, no higher.
Land holders need to be alderman
All the other players need to be rank 6 or under, and have specializations, such as pillager, ransacker, scouter, or a goods type provider

and everyone needs to run Premium, 30 day, at least 9 months out of the year...
screenshots will be expected of everyone to prove what they are doing, Facebook page will be set up, discord will be set up, and we will fight these guys on every world they go to, until they get bored with the game or we have collectively put in more money than the Admin can ignore!

Soooo, do i think a minimum of 20 players paying in 2.99 bucks to the game every 2 weeks would make a difference? that's a minimum of $4664.4 in 3 years, if we are stingy... it could probably run the sever we are on 2 years but it wouldn't keep the lights on no profit for the company.
if we could get 50% of our players doing the same thing that would be more than $46,644 which would give us major power in the Admin's eyes.

again this is for those who only ever put in 1000 dollars in 4-7 years of weekly/daily game-play

and for my natural enemies, if you agree with this post, but dont like me, im sure you and i can get along if we just set aside past bull crud and talk reasonably
Priest Guardian

Re: TO ALL PLAYERS: A SUGGESTION || TO ADMINS: FEEDBACK

Post by Priest Guardian »

Do you really know what the big spenders spend in this game?

I am a small spender in comparison to the real big guys and I have played this game since its creation. The fact that I do spend money on this game has allowed me the privilege to meet and be team M8's with some of the real big spenders over the years. The large majority of these people are real great people to talk with and game with via TS and have enhanced my motivation to continue playing this game with the friendships I created over the years with them

I myself have spent close to $20K over the total years this game has been out and understand that when we buy crowns it is always the largest crown package and often a few times that purchase will be made during weekends of the +40% sales. Meaning $1000 on a weekend when the sale is active is not unusual for 1 person

Like myself some of us do not play ALL the time, but when we play we play hard, we commune with our friends over TS and have a great time together while it lasts

The game desperately needs updates to keep us always active and I do wish FF spent more of their resources to developing this game into a great MMO

That all being said, my point is do you really think 4 or 5 K $ over 3 years will impact anything when one of us can spend that alone over the span of 6 months or less depending on the player?

Trust me when I say I am just a small fish in the sea of those I know who play this game
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

So what admin are you an alt of? Benevolent is that you? I'm posting about bugs......offering to spend my time reporting them, showing them and help them figure things out......why would they ignore me and why would your suggestion make any difference to them
Priest Guardian

trickthat wrote:So what admin are you an alt of? Benevolent is that you? I'm posting about bugs......offering to spend my time reporting them, showing them and help them figure things out......why would they ignore me and why would your suggestion make any difference to them
who is this directed at, I am confused by this post
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Priest Guardian wrote:Do you really know what the big spenders spend in this game?

I am a small spender in comparison to the real big guys and I have played this game since its creation. The fact that I do spend money on this game has allowed me the privilege to meet and be team M8's with some of the real big spenders over the years. The large majority of these people are real great people to talk with and game with via TS and have enhanced my motivation to continue playing this game with the friendships I created over the years with them

I myself have spent close to $20K over the total years this game has been out and understand that when we buy crowns it is always the largest crown package and often a few times that purchase will be made during weekends of the +40% sales. Meaning $1000 on a weekend when the sale is active is not unusual for 1 person

Like myself some of us do not play ALL the time, but when we play we play hard, we commune with our friends over TS and have a great time together while it lasts

The game desperately needs updates to keep us always active and I do wish FF spent more of their resources to developing this game into a great MMO

That all being said, my point is do you really think 4 or 5 K $ over 3 years will impact anything when one of us can spend that alone over the span of 6 months or less depending on the player?

Trust me when I say I am just a small fish in the sea of those I know who play this game
Blimey no wonder this game is totally dominated by a small number of rich players - total waste of time for the rest of us lol. If people are spending this kind of money then it is no wonder Firefly are doing nothing at all to encourage normal players. This is totally hopeless lol. I had no idea people were throwing that much money at Firefly.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

OMG...I didn't realise this either...I thought maybe a couple hundred every few months...wow....for this type of game, some people really need help with their addiction :D
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

THANK YOU! That's my point!
And as for the monetary amount, i promise, we won't simply be paying in 6 bucks a month, we will pay in a lot more during sales
servers are expensive, and you should look at the going rate for a developer nowadays-
as for addiction, lets say you pay 60 bucks for a ps4 game, you play it through, BOOM 46 hours of value, no replayablitiy
must do multiplayer to have more fun
your only buying 46 hours of entertainment AT MOST from Microsoft, unless it is built for replayability, and if it is then you can bet you bucks they will find ways to bleed you dry every time you have more money- and these companies ~Nearly~ always make their sales come out 1 week before fixed income people get their checks
they dont want money from the poor, only from those who can, in a pinch, pay when its not on sale....
Priest Guardian

In response to some of what has been said

Free to play vs Pay to win players

Players that spend big $$ usually (most of them , myself included) need constant entertainment or interaction in a video game to keep at it. I do hope this new system being implemented will help with that. I speak of the challenge system to supplement quests

That all aside what I wanted to say was I have learned many things about myself and how to play this game over the years. One very important point I will make is what I learned from Free to play players

'Attrition'

As a free to play player be polite and be willing to send mail to talk with your neighbors, show your activity with scouts/ merchants/ mail / growth in villages and rank. You need not spend $$$$ to compete with the whales. Do what I have said and you will become a part of their inner circle (so to speak) . But most of all use 'Attrition' to your advantage and out last them

This technique I used on Island Warfare where I joined late but wanted a parish. I managed to buy a charter there and expand but could not get the steward seat until the present steward left or got killed or became an enemy. Several long months later and a server transition thru ages finally gave me the opportunity to claim the parish when I logged in and they were gone

Attrition does work if your willing to wait for it and its free

Return to “Feedback”