It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 New world idea 

Post New world idea
Has anyone ever asked for a No card world, something like 1 era, smaller map maybe england nothing global. 10 glory rounds with better than normal prizes for use on other worlds. Just Skill vs Skill the team with the best strategy wins not the team that can spam the most cards. FF is making money hand over fist already with this game what would it hurt to have a No card world? If this has been done or answered, my apologizes I have been away from the game for a while

Edit: Did not mean to post this in mobile feedback, altho I play on mobile and pc. I am also not a new player who does not spend any cash on the game, I am not a mega euro spender but I spend more than my wife would like to know about! FF should give a lil back to the community and even use it as an add campaign to hook some new players or something.

REQUEST moved please to the english feedback forums.

Last edited by dyank001 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Post Re: New world idea
I think this is a nice idea, and will be very popular, since the server would probably be very populated.

I can only hope it will ever happen.. I doubt it though ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:51 pm

wow,great idea,no cards at all,only premiums allowed,because developers need money to pay for server,so we need pay for it anyway, buy premiums for example

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Yes I guess premium only would be a way for them to pay for the server and make a buck. So what do you do to the ones who just stop paying for premium once they get in the world? Delete their village? Maybe premium only to join a faction or factions with premium only players are house eligible? As far as the cost of the server I am sure FF is making enough loot hand over fist to eat the cost as a thank you to its supporters if not why not close out some of these tired / stagnated worlds sitting on era 100 with 3 active players card farming on rotw to keep their elite status on said world without spending anymore money.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Its a great idea. Maybe make a special premium token that is just used to play that world.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm

"Subscription World" anyone? I asked for this, but we need more people like you guys asking or it will never happen-
rule for world is you must play premium or you cant sell, monk, attack ANYTHING or build anything
a few hours of work firefly for a world you could make money off of and have 25k players in- you just need to ADVERTISE IT i mean like really- is it so hard to have Facebook ads running for you people? i have thought more than once about doing advertising for you when i get my money from my website and other projects rolling in, just because i want to build a massive payer base so you will listen to people on the forums more.
first the new updates you promised us this year, then this next year- LIKE IN JANUARY!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm

by the way, Philip i love your COA and signature on here

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]