Easter Crown SALE!

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Re: Easter Crown SALE!

Post by Priest Guardian »

larsbagge wrote:This was the plan for years, but with no new worlds for 5 months, only Era worlds and unknown whenever a world may come, it is no longer smart
Like I said new worlds are just around the corner, bet you wish you took advantage of that sale now :P With the release of 2 new game servers

But for myself mostly I am asking Firefly to consider a 'Flash Sale' . With 2 new servers released in last month and I myself starting from scratch on Island Warfare server my cards are taking a hit

Lots of reasons for a Flash Sale I think 8-) :D :idea:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

WOW :shock:

RL Royal Wedding

England company Firefly

Mid-Evil castle warfare game

NO Crown sale :?

disappointing. I am sure Harry would have something to say about this if his mind was not on the fact that his 2 ex-girlfriends were at the wedding :lol:
Priest Guardian

50% extra crown flash sale :o

That's dam impressive, such a rare sale that not sure I can recall ever having the advantage of buying in on one before.

I have been holding off for some time now, glad I waited :D TY FF
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

PG you're a disgrace ^_^
But yeah I did the 50% one too- I actually had money for once.
$25
but it was something to see 2 premium tokens after a 8 month dry spell

as always firefly, good game, the one you play with our wallets, good game...
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

Don't you think stronghold kingdoms should have a subscription option PG?
you could choose how much to take out per month (of the bank account) and then as long as you put in a preloaded card, or have oodles of money in the bank, you would never have to think about it again, and during crown sales you could get +25% crowns on top of the sale for buying on top of the subscription as long as it was at least $24.99 (an old trick by the way firefly- we know its 1 penny from 25 dollars....)
Priest Guardian

Hezikiah II wrote:Don't you think stronghold kingdoms should have a subscription option PG?
you could choose how much to take out per month (of the bank account) and then as long as you put in a preloaded card, or have oodles of money in the bank, you would never have to think about it again, and during crown sales you could get +25% crowns on top of the sale for buying on top of the subscription as long as it was at least $24.99 (an old trick by the way firefly- we know its 1 penny from 25 dollars....)
The only top MMO's out there that can sustain a subscription base are literally the top 5ish MMO's combined from all genera . Its not the model that works anymore. Players want to play for free to test the game play before spending so I do not believe that would work here with the product at hand

One player has suggested many times (friend of mine) how a limitation of what can be spent over a time period should be placed upon players. Which would increase strategy as heavy cards would need to decide where and how to spend card points each week/month (depending on the restrictions)

I personally think restrictions should be more severe during the first 30 days of a server opening and relaxed as the server matures

This I could support. The premise that there is no restriction on how many crowns you buy or cards you buy but how many card points you spend in a week/month
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

card points can be pirated so i have heard, so i think firefly should support this idea of card point limits
but i still think a VOLUNTARY subscription would be great- i have 2 friends paying 20 bucks for farmville2 every month, and they get all kinds of perks every week, and it has cut their obsessive spending, but for a game like this that once has 25k players in world 2,
yeah, it could get away with giving 30 crowns out a week to those paying 15 into the game a month, along with a Subscription Random pack every month, which could be redeemed for any kind of card type, then out of that card type it could randomly select 2 double diamond or higher cards, 4 gold or 10 regular type...

just saying, programming is a blast, and this would make them money in the long run

Return to “Feedback”