It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Russians won't let me play 

Post The Russians won't let me play
I have been playing over two years and now am crowned prince. My faction got into a squabble with the Russians over territory we already held. I took out one of them and they ended up razing me out. Now I start a new village and as soon as the peace period ends I get razed. It doesn't matter where because I have tried the east, Texas, central America, Australia and I am on the tenth village with 11 more hours to go. I feel sad that they are so vindictive they won't let me play. I understood at first but this has gone on for months. I could give up and start another account but I hate to throw away all that farming I did to get to crowned prince. I wish I could change my game name so they couldn't hunt me down.

Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post Re: The Russians won't let me play
I think that goes against SHK's Terms Of Use..

Check paragraph 8.4.

I quote:

"8.4 Rules Related to Game Play.

Firefly considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment. These include attacking, capturing, and razing other player’s villages. The Game has a "player vs. player" element so you should always remember to protect yourself in areas where others can attack you, rather than contacting Firefly’s in-game customer service representatives for help when you have been attacked by another player. Notwithstanding the foregoing certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of these Terms of Use."

Mon May 07, 2018 10:09 pm

https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/TermsOfUse.html

Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 pm

My experience with this issue is when such a trial presents itself..................best to move to a new server. If they follow you then you got a legit claim

Part of this game relies on ones ability to negotiate successfully without causing too much grief. I personally quit W-9 because of a some what similar circumstance where I left as a Crown Prince with 40 villages over 1 mil faith and 10 mil gold. Later I found out the player was banned permanently from the game but I cannot return to that server due to history

Honestly, just move on if you love the game, there are many new players out there for you to meet and befriend who will gladly help you get set up on a new server.........without the headaches you experienced

Mon May 07, 2018 10:32 pm

name the players, on here, every one of them- then we can berate stronghold kingdoms admin if he don't do anything about it

Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm

immmm baaaackkkkk

Wed May 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]