NEW 5 day event ideas

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

NEW 5 day event ideas

Post by Priest Guardian »

I think some of the 5 day events need to counter act certain situations in the game

example #1
players complain about disease in parishes and many do not heal at all because of wasting FP's. A 5 day event to see who can cure most disease would help rid the map of much disease for a couple weeks

example #2
players who are parish stewards often complain they are the only ones who donate to the parish. A 5 day event to see who can donate the most to a parish may encourage others to donate in a parish they reside to have a chance at the rewards

example #3
Who would complain about blessings in their parish? No one. A 5 day event to see who can send the most blessings would benefit everyone even if they do not win a prize by having happiness in their parish :)

example #4
a 5 day event to see who could kill the most AI may encourage players to attack AI castles

another fun type of event would be who could have the longest time for a 'successful' scout stash. You would see scouts going all over the map from one corner to the other corner without speed cards just to try and recover that stash on the other side of the map :lol:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Re: NEW 5 day event ideas

Post by MiladySkye »

:lol: :lol: :lol: And may the heaviest carders win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

MiladySkye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: And may the heaviest carders win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
actually Miladyskye if you watched the video you would know that the 5 day event system will be rank based

so even a bumpkin will have a chance at the rewards. I urge you to watch the video before making slighted comments like that :)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

I see no point in me watching the video . . .

I've been waiting a very long time for FF to actually do something substantial that benefits their *average* player base, as opposed to lining their pockets or catering to the rich/well-to-do. By the time they get around to it, I'll be dead.
SirZeke

Post by SirZeke »

Priest Guardian wrote:
MiladySkye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: And may the heaviest carders win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
actually Miladyskye if you watched the video you would know that the 5 day event system will be rank based

so even a bumpkin will have a chance at the rewards. I urge you to watch the video before making slighted comments like that :)

Rank and cards are only peripherally connected. A new player to the world may still be a heavy card player coming from another world. Said bumpkin will have a great advantage over all the other bumpkins in such a contest.

Miladyskye is 100% right. If a card may somehow be used in any event then the heaviest carders will win. Pay to win. Same old same old.

The vid is a joke because no actual new content is being added. Only "bug fixes" for a decade old game, new platform introductions to entice more players, and tweaks on the existing code set because they still can't figure out how to balance the game without hurting their cash cows.

Convince them to declare one player per IP addy and I'll finally say that they actually care about truly balancing the game. Many other MMO games do this. The coding to do it is idiot simple. But it cuts into token sales, so they won't.
Priest Guardian

@sir zeke then take a look at my last suggestion of slowest successful scout. Explain to me how cards help on such a event?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Priest Guardian wrote:@sir zeke then take a look at my last suggestion of slowest successful scout. Explain to me how cards help on such a event?
So, surprise, surprise . . . 80% of your suggestions (4 out of the 5) would benefit the carders/wallet warriors . . . while only 20% would potentially benefit the average, non-carding player, which is also questionable since you used the word "successful". What does that even mean? Until the stash is depleted/gone? In that case all you'd need to throw a wrench into that plan is for someone close by the take it all and thereby become the 'slowest' or 'longest time' by default.

I sincerely hope FF actually does do something significant that isn't strictly to the benefit of their cash cows and that it provides fun and fair gameplay to loads of average players . . . but I won't be holding my breath for great things to occur in 2018. Look how long the phone app took to implement after endless promises of "coming soon!"
Priest Guardian

@Miladyskye you got some hate issues you need to deal with first I think
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Priest Guardian wrote:@Miladyskye you got some hate issues you need to deal with first I think
Thanks for that comprehensive response and clarifying rebuttal ... which fails to address or refute any of my points . . . as usual. :P
Priest Guardian

I cannot reply to your comments when you have not even watched the video to respond appropriately to the questions/comments at hand

Return to “Feedback”