It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Coming Changes to Era System on all Worlds 

Post Re: Coming Changes to Era System on all Worlds
Any player that completes the Tutorial is automatically a Bumpkin. Just to prove the point I started a village on Monde 2 on day 1730 and I finished the tutorial as a Bumpkin with enough Honor to be a Yokel. That means that it takes an intentional effort to stay as a Village Idiot.

I am leaving this village at zero tax, x1 rations and no ale. I am going to log in once a day, repair my walls and take no other action. I will track my honor day by day. My point is that anyone on the server for multiple days as a Village Idiot / Bumpkin is not a "casual player" but someone trying to manipulate the game system and stay as a low honor village occupying space in a parish.

Post tutorial server day 1730 test day 0 and I am at Bumpkin +27 honor.

- Deke

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 am

Ok i want to talk about new era and an example of what id like to see, getting straight to the point because it has been a topic of much debate.

New era is fast glory and slow rules, i find it fairly boring and know many agree with me even of they do not make it onto this forum thread.

What i personally would like to see is 6th age rules every era but 20 per faction and slower glory so we can actually enjoy the best ruleset to date and not have factions/houses bottlenecked within 5 mins of the start an of age with people calling for spots who become rightfully fairly upset. We need another type of pve world.

Last edited by andracoz on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 am

I see that firefly have tried to make a few changes here and there... Its good but its not great.

For quite a while now, Alot of the players who have played this game for years, Have been screaming at firefly that these new era systems do not work.

Flag cost on everything is sky high ( Nice to see some changes however)
Rank to raze is way too high, Rank to excom is too high. ( This means that only players who are willing to spend big bucks are able to really fight a war)

I mean, USA4 has been out ? 3 months ? and its era 3 now, half the parishes aint built, no player who isnt carding is going to be able to reach that rank in such a short period of time.

So will argue your making SHKs more Paytowin.

Ohh and a world were 24000 people spawn in with 2000 spots in houses available.. What on earth made you guys think that would be a great idea ?

i would love to hear back from someone in firefly to see there views on all of this is.

PS dont remove this post like you did my ticket when you read something you dont like.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:40 pm

220897 wrote:
I see that firefly have tried to make a few changes here and there... Its good but its not great.

For quite a while now, Alot of the players who have played this game for years, Have been screaming at firefly that these new era systems do not work.

Rank to raze is way too high, Rank to excom is too high. ( This means that only players who are willing to spend big bucks are able to really fight a war)

I mean, USA4 has been out ? 3 months ? and its era 3 now, half the parishes aint built, no player who isnt carding is going to be able to reach that rank in such a short period of time.

Ohh and a world were 24000 people spawn in with 2000 spots in houses available.. What on earth made you guys think that would be a great idea ?

i would love to hear back from someone in firefly to see there views on all of this is.

PS dont remove this post like you did my ticket when you read something you dont like.

Come on M8 suck it up and just play GC3 . A true cross platform server :D

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 pm

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
Any player that completes the Tutorial is automatically a Bumpkin. Just to prove the point I started a village on Monde 2 on day 1730 and I finished the tutorial as a Bumpkin with enough Honor to be a Yokel. That means that it takes an intentional effort to stay as a Village Idiot.

I am leaving this village at zero tax, x1 rations and no ale. I am going to log in once a day, repair my walls and take no other action. I will track my honor day by day. My point is that anyone on the server for multiple days as a Village Idiot / Bumpkin is not a "casual player" but someone trying to manipulate the game system and stay as a low honor village occupying space in a parish.

Post tutorial server day 1730 test day 0 and I am at Bumpkin +27 honor.

- Deke

After 2 days of doing NOTHING my position was up to 690 Honor which is enough to level to Villien

I think this proves that it takes a deliberate effort to remain a Village Idiot on a server, and that any account that logs in only to create a village, and then later accepts a Liege Lord invite is doing so only to benefit the Liege Lord.

I want Firefly to take a long hard look at any "account" that has a single village on GC-3 still at Village Idiot rank that has accepted a Liege Lord request.

- Deke

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:12 pm

this changes will be realised for all era worlds or only for future worlds?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Priest Guardian wrote:
220897 wrote:

Come on M8 suck it up and just play GC3 . A true cross platform server :D

Ahh Preist Cardigan, your always welcome with me ol pal, Just dont excom me for a year eh ? lol

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 pm

This is more of a question, if every rank can ID those of the same rank, or anyone under them. Why then can a prince only ID a duke and needs a CP to ID them?
Looks like you just skipped right over prince, any reason why?

Is this going to be fixed?

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:31 pm

So you mess it up again firefly.... These changes would have been amazing but you messed up again. This is why everyone is quitting the game. People are tried of you treating us like an ATM and giving us the worse rules ever. The rules you purposed to change sounded amazing. Now that you have not change them why should we even still play this game. The players of this game are not your personal ATM to be shoved around and what worse is you show us that you want to make changes which gets everyone interested in GC 3 than don't do anything at all. Does FireFly not even care about people playing or are we just paying the bill so you can stay open? I have never seen a game that treats its own community so poorly. I hope you make these changes in GC 3 and stop making your entire community feel unwelcomed ATM's. These are not even changes everyone wants but it is at least the changes we deserve. We have been playing this game hoping it will change back and even giving you good feedback on want change but still nothing. I know people on this map who changed everything to try out the new rule set and still nothing has happened. I just do not understand why you want to kill off your own game. You are doing an amazing job at driving everyone away.

Change the rules already or your next map will only have 10 people playing it.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2