It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Europe 4 and New Rule Set....Stinks! 

Post Re: Europe 4 and New Rule Set....Stinks!
I found it a terrible game, after playing normal worlds for years, this was hopeless, unless you had a group of players who could raid each others parishes, you were bait, and they continually raided yours. Would not play these rules again, ridiculous the number of flags you need to build anything in the parish.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 am

I agree I an not a fan of new ruleset. I am losing motivation fast tobpoay thientype of world

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:59 am

Firefly says the main reason (it is a recurring theme) for the rule changes is to prevent alt accounts from affecting the game. but what has happened is the Russians (everyone knows they are the main offenders of the alt rules) are now able to more easily dominate the server because their alts go unchallenged. players can no longer raze these alt villages as in the past. nor can they raze a weak village in their area to prevent entry by an alt. this was a big part of our defensive play before. it has been completely eliminated.

while on the alt subject, the rule that allows multiple accounts to play from a location if they all have a premium token in play is a MAJOR cause of alt problems. this should not be automatic. people legitimately in this situation should have to prove there are separate people for each account. otherwise multiple accounts playing from a location should not be allowed.

also, FYI, just because a player chooses to remain a lower rank does not mean he is an alt, or doing anything wrong. my faction is remaining no higher than squire, because on this server that makes sense. it allows us to pillage for the supplies we don't bother creating. we are geared strictly to fight. no farmers here :-) unfortunately with the size of the houses so small, this leaves us with nothing to fight for other than the fun of it, so we fight everyone. we would still pirate from within a house if there was room. behind the line comando type play was always a favorite of mine. but needing to be a prince to raze is ridiculous. it should be rolled back to knight. that would be our only incentive to rank up another level. then we could raze these low level alts that are plaguing the server...

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

USA-4 was announced with the ERA rule set. This is a disappointment. I view the ERA rules feedback as generally negative. USA-4 should have been launched with AGE rules while the ERA rules were refined. Then again, admitting that the ERA rule set was flawed would be admitting a mistake. And there is a mind-set that claims you should never admit a mistake.

I will be an observer only on USA-4. Let's see if half of the counties are closed like USA-2 and USA-3.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 pm

I agree, they shouldn't use the ERA rule set.

Pretty much impossible to have fun on the world unless if you drop loads of cash.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm

I am going set up as an observer on USA-4 to track player counts and House limits. Anyone else planning for the launch, Private Message me.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3